Best Facial Steamer Reviewed for 2018
- 1 What Is The Best Facial Steamers?
- 2 Reviews and Opinions: The Best Rated Facial Steamers
- 3 What is the Facial Steamers for?
- 4 Benefits of the best rated facial steamers
- 5 How to use the facial steamers?
- 6 Some essences to steamers the face
Using the best facial steamers has great benefits for the skin; the main reason is that it does a great job for you: open the pores for a deep cleaning of the face.
The great advantage of facial saunas is that they are highly efficient equipment that you can use in the comfort of your home. Also, it does not matter if you have oily, dry, mixed or sensitive skin; The steam engine will make your pores expand to remove any residue that a common wash can not remove.
This makes the device one of the most sought after to make an effective beauty treatment at home, so that no woman who cares about maintaining the freshness of her face can miss it.
What Is The Best Facial Steamers?
The market has a wide range of products, some very good and others not so much; so it is necessary to consider its durability, price, warranty, quality, versatility and ease of use before choosing.
The following models bring together the best in the industry and we are sure that in addition to meeting your expectations, they fit any budget you have set aside, in addition to having the support of important brands and good reviews of those who already have them:
|Work fast and quietly|
|Steam is superfine and penetrates deep into the skin|
|With timer, power control and automatic shutdown|
|It is the perfect to take it on a trip|
Reviews and Opinions: The Best Rated Facial Steamers
Likewise, it is also silent and the smoke is easily directed to where you need it; although if you want to use it as a humidifier, with a scattered steam you will not have problems.
As for the design, it is one of the most compact; so if you want to have it on hand on a bathroom shelf, it will be easy to locate it.
What we do not like so much is that the equipment is not compatible with essential oils or other aromatic substances, works exclusively with water; however, its power and efficiency as a facial sauna is not diminished.
The equipment differs in the way of generating the vapor particles, which are introduced into the pores efficiently.
In a session of only six minutes, the device achieves what anyone else does in half an hour or more; so if it’s about saving time, this is your team.
It is backed by a track record and although it has a high value it is the favorite acquisition of many.
Apart from being mainly a steam machine for the face, it also serves to make respiratory therapies thanks to its cone that concentrates the smoke in the nose.
It also has timer, you can adjust the power and has automatic shutdown.
On the other hand, the mold for the face is comfortable covering up to the neck, also includes a facial exfoliating brush to complete your beauty routine.
Its efficiency is due to the fact that steam is especially hot, however it is safe and it is not that it is intolerable; it’s just a matter of habit.
As it dilates the pores, it also unclogs the nasal passages. It can be used even by children or babies during colds or coughs.
The steamer is easily loaded, it is simple and it is perfect to take it on a trip.
It is the cheapest you can buy within our recommendations and one with the best opinions and user reference.
What is the Facial Steamers for?
There are those who luckily have an impressive skin that without much attention always looks healthy and beautiful. Conversely, other people (actually the majority) do not have that happiness; and must undergo demanding routines to make the complexion look good.
The face steamer plays an important role when it comes to keeping the skin smooth; and besides contributing to beauty, it also does a lot for health by fulfilling the following functions:
- Guarantees a deep cleaning from home.
- It helps to easily remove black spots.
- Decreases the appearance of acne.
- It helps with blood circulation.
- Relaxes the facial muscles.
- Steam helps decongest the nasal passages.
- It makes the face better assimilate products such as moisturizers, serums, anti-aging gels or oils.
- Returns luminosity and freshness to the dermis.
- It is essential to enhance any home facial beauty treatment.
- And more…
In general, a facial sauna is the basis of any treatment to beautify the face; since it is useless to apply expensive products if the skin is not prepared to absorb them effectively.
Benefits of the best rated facial steamers
- They are affordable and affordable equipment to many budgets
- It is a simple, safe and easy to use method.
- It has no side effects.
- You can use it in the comfort of your home.
- The process lasts 30 minutes maximum.
- It saves you time and money in visits to spas or beauty centers.
How to use the facial steamers?
The cleanliness of the skin beyond hygiene is the main basis of any beauty treatment. Even when you practice other kinds of procedures such as exfoliation, microdermabrasion or peeling; A previous steam session on the face will make the process much more effective.
If you have asked yourself how to use the facial sauna efficiently and how to do a deep facial cleansing to have your skin impeccable, here you will learn step by step:
- First you must prepare the machine by filling the water tank and then turn on the sauna. This will take some time before starting to generate steam.
- Meanwhile, you can wash your face as you do it every day.
- Some equipment has a timer, which you can program so you do not interrupt the session by looking at the clock. The average recommended time is 20 to 30 minutes.
- At this point you only have to put your face in what would be the mask, or the upper mold of the container through which the smoke comes out. Most saunas are ergonomic with comfortable lines that fit the face and make the most of all the steam.
- After the established time has elapsed. Your skin is ready to remove any agent that clogs the holes.
- Most of the models include a tool such as a pinch or a pimple, so that just when the vaporization is finished, use it to remove those residues, black spots, impurities or pimples on your skin. You will notice how everything goes without effort due to the dilatation of the pores.
- After that, the most recommended is to use a cotton with facial tonic, which will remove any excess fat or bacteria that have remained on the skin.
- To finish it must be washed again the face, but now with cold water to seal the pores again.
This is your skin is renewed and in the best conditions to efficiently assimilate moisturizing products.
This procedure is recommended to be done at least once a week.
Some essences to steamers the face
In almost all teams you can adapt the steam session to your tastes or needs, even according to your skin type.
Using a few drops of essential oils or other herbs, in addition to vaporizing the face, allows you to simultaneously receive a session of aromatherapy and relaxation.
The most used essences are the following:
Apart from its soothing smell, the oil has antiseptic, soothing and relaxing properties. It is one of the most used and complements incredible vaporization for dry or normal skin.
It is recommended to relieve airway congestion and also help with the relief of colds. It is the favorite to apply it in the facial sauna and use it as a diffuser.
Being anti-inflammatory, a few chamomile flowers will do a great job on sensitive skin; apart from that its aroma promotes relaxation and good sleep.
It also has antiseptic properties, it is especially useful in oily skin or with acne scars. Only a few drops are enough to receive your benefits.
It is one of the most effective remedies to attack acne and fight infections, as well as being a natural toning and firming.
It has astringent properties, is loaded with important nutrients and is a powerful source of antioxidants. Rosemary attenuates wrinkles, reduces inflammation and restores freshness to the skin.